Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

'Diff'rent Strokes' actor Gary Coleman dies at 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: 'Diff'rent Strokes' actor Gary Coleman dies at 42   Sat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

(CNN) -- Former child star Gary Coleman, who rose to fame as the wisecracking youngster Arnold Jackson on the TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" but grew up to grapple with a troubled adulthood, has died. He
was 42.

"We are very sad to have to report Mr. Gary Coleman has passed away," his spokesman, John Alcantar, said in a statement Friday afternoon. "He was removed from life support; soon thereafter, he passed quickly and peacefully. By Gary's bedside were his wife and other close family members." Coleman died of a brain hemorrhage at a Provo, Utah, hospital, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

The actor fell illat his Santaquin, Utah, home Wednesday evening and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital, Coleman's spokesman had said earlier Friday. He was then taken to another hospital -- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo -- later Wednesday night.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/28/obit.gary.coleman/index.html?hpt=T2

'Diff'rent Strokes' actor Gary Coleman dies at 42
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1