Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Senator Prince Johnson gets full authorization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Senator Prince Johnson gets full authorization   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Written by Julius Kanubah

Sunday, 21 March 2010

The National Elections Commission has authorized the proposed party of Senator Prince Johnson to canvass for membership in Liberia.

In a letter, NEC mandated the proposed National Democratic Union of Progress to seek five hundred members each in six of the fifteen Counties.

The authorization is part of a requirement to ensure the registration of Senator Johnson’s Party as a full fledged political institution in Liberia.

At a mass rally Saturday, Senator Johnson told his followers, the authorization was the beginning of the battle his party will win.

He urged his followers not to be deterred by the misrepresentations of his character, declaring he is the Jacob Zuma of Liberia.

The Nimba Senator said his decision to contest the 2011 Presidency is to rescue Liberians from the ‘bondage of political and economic prison’.

Senator Johnson vowed to decentralize government and cut down spending on luxurious vehicles.

He also vowed to deny the appointment of any former Minister who does not have a House in Liberia.

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Senator Prince Johnson gets full authorization   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

If Liberian can elect Ellen Johnson then Prince Johnson stands a chance. We will see oh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1