Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government”

The largest opposition party in Liberia, Congress for Democratic Change (CDC) says it is seeking clarification from the United States Government as to whether statement of support for President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf’s second term bid attributed to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is an official policy of the U.S. Government. The party’s Chairman, Montserrado County Senator Geraldine Doe-Sheriff, addressing a press conference noted that such utterances from the most senior American diplomat should be clarified as to whether the views expressed are personal or those of the U.S. Government. Recently, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she welcomed the declaration made by President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf that she would seek re-election in 2011 contrary to her 2005 campaign promise that she would only serve one term in office.

~MHK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government   Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 pm

candygirl wrote:
CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government”

The largest opposition party in Liberia, Congress for Democratic Change (CDC) says it is seeking clarification from the United States Government as to whether statement of support for President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf’s second term bid attributed to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is an official policy of the U.S. Government. The party’s Chairman, Montserrado County Senator Geraldine Doe-Sheriff, addressing a press conference noted that such utterances from the most senior American diplomat should be clarified as to whether the views expressed are personal or those of the U.S. Government. Recently, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she welcomed the declaration made by President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf that she would seek re-election in 2011 contrary to her 2005 campaign promise that she would only serve one term in office.

What differance does it make....SMT

This is politics....she has a right to change her mind

CDC Seeks Clarity From U.S. Government
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1