Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Grand Cape Mount Senator Abel Massaley has confirmed he would run in the 2011 elections as Vice Presidential candidate to Prince Johnson.

Senator Massaley told STA Radio he is on the ticket of Senator Johnson, who will contest as a Presidential candidate. According to Senator Massaley, their partnership is based on the conviction that Liberia needs a very strong leader with military experience.

Senator Massaley warned no one must take their resolve for granted as they pursue the leadership of the country.
The Grand Cape Mount Senator said he was not worried to join the Presidential ticket of Senator Johnson regardless of his war history and indictment by the TRC.

Senator Johnson a former rebel leader was listed in the TRC report as one of the notorious perpetrators of the war.
He has since questioned the authenticity of the report saying it did not afford him the opportunity to meet with his perceived accusers.

http://www.starradio.org.lr/content/view/14585/380/

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:31 am

strong leader with military experience??? well i be damned..smgdh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson   Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Weah may flog all of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 pm

bellah wrote:
Weah may flog all of them

Weah dat ur candidate heh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson   

Back to top Go down

Senator Abel Massaley confirms bid for 2011 VP post to Prince Johnson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1