Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

I am confused -which is a first step? deal with recommendations or announcement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candygirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm

yup. she needs to be banned. she shouldnt be running again anyway... the old ma got too much dry face

~MHK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am

does it even matter?

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

candygirl wrote:
yup. she needs to be banned. she shouldnt be running again anyway... the old ma got too much dry face

If not her than who??? People keep saying this...but who is a viable candidate at this time. She is not a saint, but wouldn't you pick the lesser of the 2 evils???

candygirl
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

If not her than who??? People keep saying this...but who is a viable candidate at this time. She is not a saint, but wouldn't you pick the lesser of the 2 evils???

let me ask you this.. if ellen were to drop and die from a heart attack ( God forbid) are you saying there is no one in liberia at this time capable of being president?

or had she decided not to run, there isnt anyone that could step up to the plate???

~MHK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 am

i could try...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 am

krazzy wrote:
i could try...

--->Krazzy for president...shit why not it seens to be a free for all

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

let me ask you this.. if ellen were to drop and die from a heart attack ( God forbid) are you saying there is no one in liberia at this time capable of being president?

or had she decided not to run, there isnt anyone that could step up to the plate???

I don't know who is capable, I don't live in Liberia yor would be the best people to let us on this side know. At this point dey only people names I na hear is George Weah and Ellen? So if da the only 2 to pick from....I would pick the lesser of the 2 evils and my vote would go to Ellen.

candygirl
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 am

krazzy wrote:
i could try...

good idea.. then i be sure of really good govt job... hehehehe.. friend of the VP

~MHK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 am

Krazzy I would vote for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Weah the best choice 4 2011 yahhhhhhh...The oldma failed to provide opportunities 4 all Liberia. She was concerned 4 her few friends.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 am

Doesn't really matter if EJS runs again. UP dominance is done. They laid a goose egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candygirl
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Traveller wrote:
Doesn't really matter if EJS runs again. UP dominance is done. They laid a goose egg.

i am a bit lost.. can you elaborate??

~MHK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?   

Back to top Go down

How Do You Reconcile Pres. Sirleaf Pronouncement to Run Again with the TRC Recommendations?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1