Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:23 pm

th_hi Thanks for being a part of the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 pm

who's dat? tumba tumba?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 am

th_welcome emsie

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 am

th_hi

krazzy

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 am

who u waving to , GQ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:52 am

krazzy wrote:
who u waving to , GQ? Laughing

Wrong thread oh...I thought it was the drinking tea one....LOL th_mrgreen

krazzy

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:12 am

hmm when u n bellah throwing love waves...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 am

krazzy wrote:

soon, but Bellah has been banned from the Village by his job...he can only be here after work now smile_sad

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
krazzy wrote:

soon, but Bellah has been banned from the Village by his job...he can only be here after work now smile_sad

Oh.. they caught him in here.. man u were suppose to come up with some kinda excuse.. lol.. but sorry oh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
picolo08

Male
Number of posts : 1
Say Whatever : Always try to do the right thing and make a difference in the lives of others.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey Geyla Queen,
Thank you for officially welcoming me to the village and I am glad to be apart of this body. Ladies and gentlemen of the Liberian Village I am please to introduce myself to you all. I am your humble servant Philip S Doe AKA Papsco, wildgeese, cobra, chenyenko, cocobeyeh, phillippe etc. My friends call me by all sorts of names. I live in Minnesota with my family and was introduce to the village by Isaac wleh-tumu bellah Settro. I am an Aries born on the 13th day of April. I am interested in sports, reading, music, current events, politics, public health, science & technology. As we get more acquainted I tell you more and will endeavor to post a picture soon online. Once again thanks you all and hope I have a wonderful experience during my stay with the Liberian village. Peace.
Philip Doe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:11 pm

picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Thank you for officially welcoming me to the village and I am glad to be apart of this body. Ladies and gentlemen of the Liberian Village I am please to introduce myself to you all. I am your humble servant Philip S Doe AKA Papsco, wildgeese, cobra, chenyenko, cocobeyeh, phillippe etc. My friends call me by all sorts of names. I live in Minnesota with my family and was introduce to the village by Isaac wleh-tumu bellah Settro. I am an Aries born on the 13th day of April. I am interested in sports, reading, music, current events, politics, public health, science & technology. As we get more acquainted I tell you more and will endeavor to post a picture soon online. Once again thanks you all and hope I have a wonderful experience during my stay with the Liberian village. Peace.
Philip Doe

Darn Phillip, dis is a biography.. lol.. just me being s...y th_mrgreen . Anyway welcome to the drinking of palm wine under the palava hut th_drunk , culture dancing th_Jamacia etc. Anyway we share the same last name so was curious to know which of the Doe family you from... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 am

th_welcome Rukor

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

welcome Papsco. I am going to get some kanyan pepper for u bro. Take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 am

LadyFlo wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

Darn Phillip, dis is a biography.. lol.. just me being s...y th_mrgreen . Anyway welcome to the drinking of palm wine under the palava hut th_drunk , culture dancing th_Jamacia etc. Anyway we share the same last name so was curious to know which of the Doe family you from... th_mrgreen

He the nephew of the late President Sammy Doe...jes kidding yah Floro. So what's up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
th_welcome Rukor

Welcome Rukor and hope all is well. I am going to get your kanyan pepper from the farm.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

bellah wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

welcome Papsco. I am going to get some kanyan pepper for u bro. Take care.

Hey Bellah dat Papsco here so??????? Heard Mickey talked of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 am

th_welcome SweetD

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 pm

th_yes @ Lady Flo

Welcome @ Papsco.

LadyFlo wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu May 07, 2009 2:28 am

th_welcome mama and shacolate

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 am

th_welcome Danco

LadyFlo

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 am

Welcome Dibi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm

th_welcomeKing_Gray

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am

klaboyy

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:04 am

Greg

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am

Hello,

I'm Greg and i would like to learn more about Lebanon and whish me good discussions :)

Greetings

Last edited by Greg on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next