Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:23 pm

th_hi Thanks for being a part of the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 pm

who's dat? tumba tumba?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 am

th_welcome emsie

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 am

th_hi

krazzy

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 am

who u waving to , GQ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:52 am

krazzy wrote:
who u waving to , GQ? Laughing

Wrong thread oh...I thought it was the drinking tea one....LOL th_mrgreen

krazzy

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:12 am

hmm when u n bellah throwing love waves...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 am

krazzy wrote:

soon, but Bellah has been banned from the Village by his job...he can only be here after work now smile_sad

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
krazzy wrote:

soon, but Bellah has been banned from the Village by his job...he can only be here after work now smile_sad

Oh.. they caught him in here.. man u were suppose to come up with some kinda excuse.. lol.. but sorry oh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
picolo08

Male
Number of posts : 1
Say Whatever : Always try to do the right thing and make a difference in the lives of others.
My Mood :
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey Geyla Queen,
Thank you for officially welcoming me to the village and I am glad to be apart of this body. Ladies and gentlemen of the Liberian Village I am please to introduce myself to you all. I am your humble servant Philip S Doe AKA Papsco, wildgeese, cobra, chenyenko, cocobeyeh, phillippe etc. My friends call me by all sorts of names. I live in Minnesota with my family and was introduce to the village by Isaac wleh-tumu bellah Settro. I am an Aries born on the 13th day of April. I am interested in sports, reading, music, current events, politics, public health, science & technology. As we get more acquainted I tell you more and will endeavor to post a picture soon online. Once again thanks you all and hope I have a wonderful experience during my stay with the Liberian village. Peace.
Philip Doe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:11 pm

picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Thank you for officially welcoming me to the village and I am glad to be apart of this body. Ladies and gentlemen of the Liberian Village I am please to introduce myself to you all. I am your humble servant Philip S Doe AKA Papsco, wildgeese, cobra, chenyenko, cocobeyeh, phillippe etc. My friends call me by all sorts of names. I live in Minnesota with my family and was introduce to the village by Isaac wleh-tumu bellah Settro. I am an Aries born on the 13th day of April. I am interested in sports, reading, music, current events, politics, public health, science & technology. As we get more acquainted I tell you more and will endeavor to post a picture soon online. Once again thanks you all and hope I have a wonderful experience during my stay with the Liberian village. Peace.
Philip Doe

Darn Phillip, dis is a biography.. lol.. just me being s...y th_mrgreen . Anyway welcome to the drinking of palm wine under the palava hut th_drunk , culture dancing th_Jamacia etc. Anyway we share the same last name so was curious to know which of the Doe family you from... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 am

th_welcome Rukor

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

welcome Papsco. I am going to get some kanyan pepper for u bro. Take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 am

LadyFlo wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

Darn Phillip, dis is a biography.. lol.. just me being s...y th_mrgreen . Anyway welcome to the drinking of palm wine under the palava hut th_drunk , culture dancing th_Jamacia etc. Anyway we share the same last name so was curious to know which of the Doe family you from... th_mrgreen

He the nephew of the late President Sammy Doe...jes kidding yah Floro. So what's up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
th_welcome Rukor

Welcome Rukor and hope all is well. I am going to get your kanyan pepper from the farm.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

bellah wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

welcome Papsco. I am going to get some kanyan pepper for u bro. Take care.

Hey Bellah dat Papsco here so??????? Heard Mickey talked of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 am

th_welcome SweetD

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood :
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 pm

th_yes @ Lady Flo

Welcome @ Papsco.

LadyFlo wrote:
picolo08 wrote:
Hey Geyla Queen,
Philip Doe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu May 07, 2009 2:28 am

th_welcome mama and shacolate

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 am

th_welcome Danco

LadyFlo

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 am

Welcome Dibi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm

th_welcomeKing_Gray

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am

klaboyy

Geyla Queen
Admin

Female
My Mood :

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:04 am

Greg

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am

Hello,

I'm Greg and i would like to learn more about Lebanon and whish me good discussions :)

Greetings

Last edited by Greg on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD   Today at 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICAL WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next