Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Philomath

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 306
Age : 36
Location : Houston,Texas
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood :
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
oooh oooh ooohh....I'll be ordering some of those from you on Thurs.

hmmm....... scratch only that? What about the pepper sauce too Laughing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 am

funny joke...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen_AKA

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 306
Points : 1166
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 pm

GQ, I would like to order the ff:
1 jar pepper sause
1 special order jar of the pepper sauce with kaytaylay
1 jar beneseed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 am

Queen_AKA wrote:
GQ, I would like to order the ff:
1 jar pepper sause
1 special order jar of the pepper sauce with kaytaylay
1 jar beneseed

Thanks Queen, Your order comes to $30.95 and it was shipped today. you should have it by friday : hungry <--ENJOY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 am

GQ, do you accept paypal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:27 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
GQ, do you accept paypal?

th_yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 am

Okay, I just want one measly jar of beneseeds and one bag of the smoked fish..if you still have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
Okay, I just want one measly jar of beneseeds and one bag of the smoked fish..if you still have it.

you mean dry fish right? Ask Philo oh, before I come ship the wrong thing...tell him I can also include the eddo if he wants th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:07 am

my bad, yep the dry one. I'll ask him now, brb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 am

*sigh* okay, I was too fast..change of plans. Just one beneseed will do. All of the other stuff will be requested at a later date, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:13 am

Ok ok, last revision. Beneseed and dry fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:13 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
Ok ok, last revision. Beneseed and dry fish.

th_ROFLMAO ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 am

th_ROFLMAO Now you see how terrible I can be with my indecisive self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai



Female
Number of posts : 105
Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: another order   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 pm

GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:01 am

Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

Chay quick so lol!

I will put in the mail tomorrow morning...same payment method...I'll text or call you thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Points : 4154
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:03 am

Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 am

bellah wrote:
Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........

Looka th_fluester
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
Mai



Female
Number of posts : 105
Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........

Looka th_fluester

what kinna business woman are you.... i say i want order, then u say qiuck so? th_yes quick so.

GQ, u can tell bellah,,, but don't be telling everybody nah th_no th_no

u have to send me the specifics again oh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:16 am

Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........

Looka th_fluester

what kinna business woman are you.... i say i want order, then u say qiuck so? th_yes quick so.

GQ, u can tell bellah,,, but don't be telling everybody nah th_no th_no

u have to send me the specifics again oh!!!

da true....shame on me for pointing out your greediness th_mrgreen : th_spanky
i'll send it smile_approve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
Mai



Female
Number of posts : 105
Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:21 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........

Looka th_fluester

what kinna business woman are you.... i say i want order, then u say qiuck so? th_yes quick so.

GQ, u can tell bellah,,, but don't be telling everybody nah th_no th_no

u have to send me the specifics again oh!!!

da true....shame on me for pointing out your greediness th_mrgreen : th_spanky
i'll send it smile_approve


oh no no no.... this buyer's abuse is a th_badidea . just for that, the next time i order i will have CG do it. how u will be calling me greedy in public. i going home at lunch to go eat my cold bowl mustard greens : hungry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 am

Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Mai wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

What kinda secret thing..Me i wan know too oh........

Looka th_fluester

what kinna business woman are you.... i say i want order, then u say qiuck so? th_yes quick so.

GQ, u can tell bellah,,, but don't be telling everybody nah th_no th_no

u have to send me the specifics again oh!!!

da true....shame on me for pointing out your greediness th_mrgreen : th_spanky
i'll send it smile_approve


oh no no no.... this buyer's abuse is a th_badidea . just for that, the next time i order i will have CG do it. how u will be calling me greedy in public. i going home at lunch to go eat my cold bowl mustard greens : hungry

th_sorry : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm

LovinLiberia wrote:
Ok ok, last revision. Beneseed and dry fish.

Order Shipped: $6.80 shipping
Total = $17.80
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Mai wrote:
GQ,,, where u? can i place an order please.
1 pepper sauce and 1 of the secret thing,,,,,

thank ma'am

Order Shipped: $8.75 shipping
Total = $28.75
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Age : 39
Location : Atlanta, GA
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood :
Points : 4301
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Please add LVillageMarket@yahoo.com to your e-mail address books smile_approve

Thanks

_________________
The More I Know....The More I Know I Need To Know"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 319
Age : 33
Location : Houston, Texas
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
LovinLiberia wrote:
Ok ok, last revision. Beneseed and dry fish.

Order Shipped: $6.80 shipping
Total = $17.80

Thanks, do you know when it should be here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE   

Back to top Go down
 
VILLAGE HOMEMADE PEPPER SAUCE--PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» About to place my order 2"Burrell
» secret village of the sepllcasters
» Mid Century Design Lacquer Ware Salt and Pepper
» Medieval Village at Target
» James Kent Foley retro pepper pot

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Main Room: The Village-
Jump to: